chocolate chia pudding
This quick and easy Chocolate Chia Pudding is a must-try recipe for chocolate lovers! Enjoy the decadence of chocolate with the health benefits of chia seeds for a quick energy boost that’s both satisfying and nutritious.
- 2 tablespoons Ceres Organics Chia Seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Ceres Organics Ground Flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon Ceres Organics RAW Cacao Powder
- 1 tablespoon Ceres Organics Brown Rice Malt Syrup
- In a small bowl, whisk together chia seeds and milk with a fork to evenly distribute the seeds.
- Whisk in ground flaxseed, RAW cacao powder and brown rice malt syrup.
- Soak for 30 minutes or overnight, then enjoy!