peanut butter swirl brownies
These brownies are rich, fudgy, and filled with pockets of our Ceres Organics Peanut Butter. They make a delicious dessert when enjoyed warm from the oven along with some vanilla ice cream!
- 1 tbsp Ceres Organics Ground Flaxseeds
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup Ceres Organics Spelt Flour
- 3 tbsp Ceres Organics Cacao Powder
- ½ cup Ceres Organics Coconut Sugar
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup oat milk
- ¼ cup Ceres Organics Coconut Oil, melted
- 65g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup Ceres Organics Peanut Butter, Smooth
- Preheat the oven to 180C bake. Line a 20 cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- Combine the ground linseeds and water in a small bowl. Set aside while preparing the other ingredients.
- Place the spelt flour, cacao powder, coconut sugar and baking powder into a large bowl. In another bowl combine the linseed mix, oat milk, melted coconut oil, melted chocolate and vanilla extract. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared tin. Dollop peanut butter over the top of the mixture and swirl with a knife or toothpick.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the brownie comes out just clean.
- Cool on a cooling rack before cutting into squares. Store in an airtight container.